Wednesday, 9 May 2012

How To: Make Your Own Rubber Stamps

Soooo, I've not had much time over the last few days to write any blog posts.  I do, however, have in the pipeline, two How Tos, a couple of reviews and some general blogging and ranting.  I hope to find time to write over the next couple of days, but first I have an order to finish for some personalised thank you cards.

In the meantime, I didn't want you to feel unloved and have found you this How To from a blog by Kirsty Nealehttp://kirstyneale.typepad.com/gingerandgeorge/2012/05/way-back-wednesday-eraser-stamping.html .

It shows you how to make your own simple rubber stamps to great effect.

Happy Crafting.

Holly

xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the link, Holly! Am really pleased you liked the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget