Monday, 3 September 2012

How To: Make Your Own Buttons Using Shrink Plastic

Soooo, today I bring you the first of two tutorials this week.  Apologies it is not a post of my own, but I am busy preparing for a craft fair at the weekend.

This one comes from the lovely and very talented Georgina Giles.


Now, I just need to go get some shrink plastic.  I tried to get some last week in Leeds, but alas, I could only get pink, and I have been advised that frosted is best to use, followed closely by clear, although apparently you do have to sandpaper one side of the clear shrink plastic before drawing on it, to make the ink stick.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this tutorial - I was certainly inspired.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget