Wednesday, 5 September 2012

How To: Use Distress Inks

Soooo, today I'm bringing you a tutorial from the amazing Dena, one of the design team at Lili of the Valley.


Her colouring is amazing, as you will be able to see from any of the cards she has designed for LOTV.  Take a look at the rest of their blog for examples of her work.

Now, I just need to go buy some distress inks, but the question is, do I use the refills, like Dena, or the more readily available (so it seems) ink pads?  Either way, it will have to wait until next month when I have some pennies, unless I make lots and lots of money at my craft fair on Sunday -St Margaret's Hall, Horsforth, in aid of Bramley Animal Rescue, for those of you who would like to come along.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget