Monday, 26 November 2012

How To: Make Bows (using a fork!!)

Sooo, today I bring you a most useful tutorial from Scrap Tiffany - how to make bows.

My sister taught me to make bows years ago, as she has to make them for the amazing cakes she makes (still not allowed to make flowers though - only leaves), so I can now do them in my sleep.  But for those of you who find it a bit more difficult, try this unusual method - it has good results and you don't end up tying your fingers in knots:  


This is the method I am going to teach my friend when we have to make bows for her wedding invitations (her idea, not mine -I've been trying to talk her out of it, or talk her into just buying some).

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget