Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Bugaboo

Sooo, it's Wednesday, which means time for another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I've lost my cardmaking mojo recently, hence the lack of cards for challenges, but I have managed to find inspiration for this week's card:



This week we are sponsored by Bugaboo stamps:



Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

And our sketch is this interesting one:



I coloured my image using distress inks and my backing paper is from a paper pack in my stash. 

The panel across the centre is yellow organza ribbon and there are two satin ribbons along the bottom.

Finally, I added tiny foam hearts to the corners of my image.

This card is going to my auntie and uncle who celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary this week.  As they are on holiday to celebrate, I am very excited to be going to dog-sit for their three black Labradors tomorrow in the gorgeous North Yorkshire Countryside.

Maybe the rest will bring my cardmaking mojo back?

Happy Crafting!

Holly 
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Holly this is a great card, your Auntie and Uncle will love this card for their Anniversary. Great colours papers and I love your Red Heart embellishments. Great card and enjoy your trip.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Holly!! Love that organza ribbon!! Enjoy your time away!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your aunt and uncle will love this card. It is darling. I don't remember seeing this image and I am going to have to buy it. I hope you have a great time in North Yorkshire.
    Super cute card!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your image and you did a fantastic job coloring this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great card, your Aunt and Uncle are going to love it. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and sentiment! Your heart paper and embellishments are just perfect too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hear ya Holly about the missing mojo, can't seem to find mine lately either! Your card is fabulous, love the sentiment.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Holly, your aunt and uncle will love it. Super duper image and sentiment with wonderful colouration.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card holly! love that image...and what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget