Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means time for another Sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by the lovely Sally-Ann over at Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

So, here is this week's sketch:


And my card:


I made this using the Snoozing Louie image, which I coloured with distress and memento inks.  

This card is made a bit with Father's Day in mind, which is June in the UK, but I also have my dad's birthday before that, so probably with that in the back of my mind too.


I used papers from my Wellington paper pack and ribbon from my stash.  The little paper button is from a Boofle paper pack.

Happy Crafting!

Holly 
xx


7 comments:

  1. I feel like taking a nap myself!!! What a sweet card, love that image. Perfect for Father's Day.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    This is so me after work lately! I sit down to read and I am sound asleep. LOL. Such a cute card. Have a super weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, this is a cute card and image and I do think we all have a little catnap when we can they say it's a sign that we're getting old. You don't have to worry about that for quite a few years. Wishing you a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a long day at work, this is what I want to do....curl up in a chair. Such a sweet image. I love your papers and fun color scheme.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, LOVE Snoozing Louis and you colored him nicely. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card this week Holly - only problem is it makes me wish I were at home, in my recliner, with a good book and cup of coffee =) Instead, I must get back to work...
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and sleepy little bear! Love the ribbon and the button too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget