Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: The Doodle Garden

Soooo, hopefully this will post OK, as I have been having serious laptop issues since I got back from my holidays, but I needn't bore you with my moans as it is Wednesday, and that means it is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

This wee we are sponsored by Jenn at The Doodle Garden:




HI all!
Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little bit about the gal behind The Doodle Garden digis!

I'm Jennifer L Nilsson (but please, call me Jenn or Jenna!). And I am blessed to be able to work full-time from home as a licensed artist.

I enjoy creating bright whimsical pieces for manufacturers, but also wanted to be able to offer something to those who like to craft. So I have begun my journey with digistamp designs with my Etsy shop: The Doodle Garden.

It's fairly new, but is growing pretty fast and I am SOOO enjoying creating these little whimsies for YOU!

This week's prize is 5 digis from The Doodle Garden, and here is this week's sketch for you:



And my offering, which I have made using Super Hero Stanley:



I  used promarkers to colour the image and Dovecraft papers.

Sorry this is such a short post, but I want to make the most of a laptop that at least seems to be slightly working and write some more posts.

Good luck and happy crafting!

Holly
xx




5 comments:

  1. Holly, I hope you had a great holiday. Your card is adorable and I really love this image. It is one I am going to have to get. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love this card Holly! What an adorable image and I love it in the red, white and blue. Fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - what a Super card!! Love this Super Hero image - love your papers - perfect!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun super hero card! Love the perfect colors and stars. Have a super weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for a boy of any age! Very, very fun!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget