Thursday, 16 May 2013

Relaxing In the Garden

Soooo,  tonight I did a bit of sewing (more to follow on that later) and then I started on some Father's Day cards, as I have a craft fair next weekend, and there could be the opportunity of selling some there.  I have two to share with you tonight.

Here is the first one:



I have used one of the images from my lovely new LOTV vintage boys art pad.  I inked the edges using broken china distress ink.

The papers are from a Wellington pack I have had for what seems like forever.

The twine was from my stash and the sentiment was a LOTV sentiment stamp.  I didn't put anything about Father's Day on this first one, so it could also be used as a birthday card.

Finally, the button is from my stash - I was given a shoebox full of Burberry buttons and now I have to try and use them all.  This could take some time.


I want to enter this card into the following challenges:


The next card is coming up.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on your card Holly, great job of using our challenge colors!

    So glad that you joined us at Come And Get It Challenge, hope to see you back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for entering our first Lili of the Valley Challenge with your lovely card, Holly.
    Good luck!
    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us over at
    Fashionista. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter with our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly this is adorable! What a sweet image and great design. Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a beatiful stamp and lovely colored! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget