Sunday, 11 May 2014

Dandelion Clock

Sooooo, I braved the Lili of the Valley shop yesterday for their 10th Birthday celebreations.  OMG - it was so busy.  I didn't buy much as a) I don't have much money and live close so I can just pop in on the Saturdays they open and b) I still suffer slight panic when in busy shops.  I don't think that feeling is ever going to go, but hey hum, pigs bum and all that jazz.  I will just go back on the next normal Saturday opening, where experience tells me it is no where near as busy and fingers crossed I should have been paid for a large order by then so will have a few more pennies.

I did manage to pick up a couple of bits and pieces while there, including one of the new fairy stamps, which is just adorable.  


I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it in the sneaky peaks and I knew that I just had to have it.

So anyway, I stamped the image last night when I got home from a night out and coloured it in this morning.  I then went to meet the Mother for breakfast and when I got home I sat down to creating.

I knew that I was going to use my new Perfect Pair paper pad (also bought yesterday) with this image, so I'd coloured it accordingly using promarkers.  I then set about finding a sketch to use.  I found one I likes at The Sketchy Challenges.

Also on my card, I have used some green raffia and pink bakers twine from my stash.

The little sentiment tags are also LOTV but I bought them on my last visit.  They are perfect for any card really.

I finished with some flat back pearls and added some stickles to the wings.  I really like this card, and I imagine it could sell pretty quickly, if I can bear to put it in the box at work where I now sell a few of my cards.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Right, I'm off for a catch up with the Fairy Godmother now, but will hopefully be back with some more creations later.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, this is a lovely card, fab stamp and really pretty colours.
    I was so disappointed I couldn't make it to LOTV but managed to place an order online.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, this is so sweet! I just love this image and your colouring is very good.! Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz for Challenge#47 Fairies! Good Luck in the draw.....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi must be awesome to live close to the shop !! just love your fairy and beautiful papers ;0)..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget