Sunday, 7 September 2014

Baby Bunny

Soooo, tonight I would like to share with you a card I made last weekend, but I simply haven't had any time to blog since.  I'm multi-tasking watching the Strictly launch show and writing this post, as its the only way it's going to get done.  Does anyone else hope Tom Evans turns out to be amazing and stays in to the end?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, this is my card:


This is the first time I have used by new Inktense pencils, which I bought while homeless to give me something to do, then realised I didn't actually have anything to colour, but never mind.  I still need to practice, I know that, but I already love using them.  I also love this LOTV image, which is so versatile - great for boy and girl new baby cards, and also good for first birthdays.

I stamped the image onto water colour paper and then coloured using the Inktense pencils.  I've decided to treat them much like colouring with inks, and I seemed to do OK.


the patterned papers are from LOTV - one is from the bear necessities pad, but I don't think the other is, and now I can't remember which pad it is from :-/

I added faux stitching with a blue pen to all papers and the image panel and layered them up at jaunty angles (I do like a jaunty angle) onto some ombred card, which is from my stash.

I then wrapped the whole lot with some blue bakers twine.

From the ombre card offcut I die-cut some letters to spell 'baby' and added these to the top right hand corner of the image panel.  I then used some stickles glitter glue on the letters and added it to some the stars also.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I have more to share with you.  I will try to get them blogged soon - I have been a busy girl the last couple of weeks and have just started a very exciting project that I can't wait to share with you.  Hopefully, I will have it finished next weekend . . . eeeek!

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

6 comments:

  1. Awww, this is the sweetest little boy card I've ever seen. This is so sweet and cute. I love the image and how you colored it. And the words "Baby" and the twine, along with the perfect paper...this card is outstanding! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week and hope you'll come and look at our next challenge on Wednesday! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet looking baby card. Lovely colours and really cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've popped over from Hobbycutz as i'm on the Design Team. A really cute card with a lovely image. Good luck. Janice
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptionally adorable! Love the image and coloring...


    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs challenge...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely baby Card. Thanks for joining in the Animal challenge at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a CUTE card!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO! Hope you join us again soon!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget