Sunday, 28 September 2014

Christmas Puddin'

Sooooo, I've made a start on my Christmas cards.  These aren't my first (I will share those eventually), but these are my favourite so far:



I made these using some LOTV Crafty Christmas papers, which I die-cut to a circle.  I then die-cut some scraps of ivory pearl card and cut them in half with a wavy pattern and layered this on top of the circle to give the effect of the custard/cream/brandy sauce/whatever you have on top of your Christmas pudding.


I attached the image panel to some kraft card by stitching around the edges on my sewing machine with red thread (rather untidily, but I was on the phone to my sister at the same time).  I then attached this to a card blank.

I then found some Merry Christmas tags in my stash, which were actually left over from the snowflake bubbles I put in the kids' party bags from my wedding.  I also found some holly leaf sequins, and then I added the berries with some red stickles to finish off the card.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. These are fab - a really great design thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous card. :D I like the dp you used. hank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and gorgeous paper, thanks for joining in our challenge this week...
    aNNie
    {Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Holly and what effective stitching, perfect for our theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are lovely cards Holly, and the stitching detail finishes the design off nicely. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget