Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Little Dancing Star

Soooo, another make from tonight:


I used the sketch from this week's Sketch n Stash, and again, I used up a mini masterpiece from LOTV.  This is another image I love and may have to purchase the stamp for.

The grey-blue backing card is from my stash and the other papers are both Lili of the Valley.  The blue spotty one is from Shabby Shack, I think, and the check one I know is LOTV but I can't remember which paper pad.

I die cut stars from a scrap of the backing card using my new stars die (which I love and will be using loads - I got all those stars from one run through the Big Shot) and attached a sentiment to another bit of scrap card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining our Add Some Lines Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Add some Lines" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Holly!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable - super sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, gorgeous image and colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget